MOBILE POOL & SPA TECHNICIAN
Poolmart WA which has three stores located at Success, Baldivis and Rockingham, is looking for a self-motivated, customer focused pool technician to join their Team. The successful applicant may be asked to cover suburbs anywhere from South of the River down to City Of Rockingham with the ability to retain van at their residential property if the wish.
To be a successful, you will be someone who:
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic and works well both autonomously or in a team
- Is customer focused, takes pride in their work and has the ability to work to set timelines ensuring high levels of standards are met.
- Is passionate about the work that they do and is keen to learn and enhance their industry knowledge.
- Is reliable, trustworthy and has a professional and friendly attitude.
* Has excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates compliance with policy and procedures.
You should have:
- A current clean West Australian manual driver’s licence
And ideally have:
- Experience in cleaning and servicing pools and spa pools, water testing & balancing, equipment repairs, installations and trouble shooting.
- A good understanding of swimming pool & Spa water chemistry
- Ensuring pool and spa cleaning/maintenance is completed in a timely manner as per daily schedules.
- Trouble shooting and repair of pool/spa pumps, filters, chlorinators and maintenance equipment.
- Accurate recording of pool servicing.
We are willing to offer training options for candidates who demonstrate passion for the industry together with exceptional skills, attributes and work experience in other industries; ideally you will have experience in a customer service environment. If you are interested in joining our team and pursuing your passion with Poolmart WA, please forward a copy of your current Resume together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org